Della Rose's began as a neighborhood tavern and restaurant in Baltimore in 1944. Since then the place has moved twice and is now at White Marsh's The Avenue. While the location may have changed most of the restaurant's family traditions have stayed the same. The restaurant was one of the first in Baltimore to serve pizza and even today Grandma Carmella Della Rose's recipe is still on the menu along with pastas with the family's secret sauce and Josie Della Rose's sour beef and dumplings. The bar -- where rabid Ravens fans are known to gather at game time -- features a variety of Ravens memorabilia and 10 flat screen TVs.